trailer: avatar

I'm on vacation, that's why I haven't posted anything these past weeks. i'm sorry.

Yesterday, I went to the first worldwide screening of the AVATAR trailer in Paris. The new James Cameron film. (release date: 18th december)

The 15 minute trailer I went to was free and open to the public. There was a fairly long queue, I was hoping for a bigger crowd, but thankfully there wasn't just trekkies and jedi knights dressed up as normal people.
Anyway, the previews were fucking awesome. They handed us 3D glasses, the experience was unbelievable. After 15 minutes of some movie clips, I was sweating so much and my heart was beating so fast I couldn't even remember what I've just seen.

I've never seen a movie with such intensity and quality.
Here's an article that writes that in december, james cameron will change the face of cinema... forever.
link, via dailymail.