oscars

I haven't seen The Wrestler, The Reader, nor Frost/Nixon. But i bet they kick ass. I better watch them asap.
If Slumdog was released after the Oscars, I'm pretty sure Dark Night would have gotten the trophies it deserved. But Slumdog really was a masterpiece. I really enjoyed it. Having lived in Dubai, also traveled to India, I could really connect with the movie and it was pretty emotional. Danny Boyle has an awesome editing style that makes you dive in the heart of the movie. A must see.
As for the others, I have missed the Werner Herzog documentary, one of my top next movies to watch. And I really want to watch that Japanese foreign language film: the Departure.
Ok, one last paragraph. There was one thing that blew my mind during the show. If you guys noticed, after they made the announcement for the best picture category, they showed a video montage of the movies that were nominated. It was the best montage I've seen in my life. Absolutely magnificent. I can't describe it in words. If I find it (I hope I will) I'll definitely post it on this blog for you guys to see.
What a lovely night.